Drip pad type humidifier with integral evaporator fan, water valves and controls
One supply and one return duct collars are standard. May be ducted from multiple outlets for applications versatility.
• Molded plastic design provides lightweight, rigid piece for connection to ductwork
• Designed to be used with Wine Guardian grilles for connections at the wine cellar
For optimal temperature control and humidity readout of the wine cellar.
• Can be placed anywhere within the wine cellar
• Up to three remote sensors can be connected to one Wine Guardian system
Integral electric heater coil and controls
• Heater turns on to protect wine cellar from low temperature conditions
• Ideal for areas where ambient temperature fall below 50 Deg. F (10 Deg. C)
Integral compressor crankcase heater to protect against low temperatures.
• Integral low ambient refrigerant control valves to control condenser operation
• Required when inlet air to the condenser coil is below 40 Deg. F (5 Deg. C)
Integral high capacity condenser fan and condenser coil for operation at elevated ambient temperatures.
• Available on the D025 and D050 models only
• Required when inlet air to the condenser coil is above 100 Deg. F (38 Deg. C). Condenser air inlet temperature cannot exceed 120 Deg. F (49 Deg. C).
Integral water-cooled condenser coil to remove heat from refrigeration system.
• Available on ducted Wine Guardian systems only
• Ideal for geothermal or water-cooling tower applications