The Ceiling Mount series from WhisperKool offers a virtually invisible cooling system for your wine cellar. A ductless ceiling mount split-system has easy installation and accessibility with an evaporator grill that is primed and ready to be painted to match your cellar!
Note: A qualified HVAC-R technician is required for installation. Failure to have the system installed by a qualified technician will void the warranty.
The BTU/h value is an estimated number based on many variables. A heat load calculation is needed to estimate the BTU/h value for your wine cellar.
To calculate your BTU/h, you will need the wine cellar dimensions, building materials used, such as glass, concrete, etc., physical and geographical location of your wine cellar and insulation value of the wine cellar.
Contact Summit Wine Cellars to have a heat load calculation done for your wine cellar. 203.916.1664.
24V Thermostat Conversion Kit
Introducing our new 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for WhisperKOOL split systems!
Utilize industry-leading technology from major manufacturers to monitor the environment of your cellar. (See individual thermostat manufacturers’ websites for details.)
- Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Monitor run time and energy usage.
- Set alarm notifications.
- View your cellar conditions from your mobile device.
The use of the 24-volt thermostat conversion kit eliminates the thermostat normally included with the system and allows your contractor to select, purchase and install the thermostat technology of your choice, including but not limited to Nest, Ecobee & Honeywell.
By selecting the 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit, you have acknowledged that the system will not be built with the standard WhisperKOOL control or liquid measuring bottle probe. You will have to source and purchase your own 24V thermostat to run the equipment.
- Not utilizing the thermostat from WhisperKOOL also eliminates the use of the bottle probe.
- WhisperKOOL does not provide smart thermostats. Those must be purchased separately.
- WhisperKOOL customer service staff do not provide technical support for customers’ selected thermostats.