Whisperkool Self-Contained – Extreme 5000ti
Extreme ti Series Features:
- Excels in hotter climates where outside temperatures can be over 110°F
- Tolerates cold climates where winter temperatures prevent other units from operating effectively
- Applicable in limited spaces where ventilation is a problem
- Selectable 3-speed fans
- Reliable starting and running performance, even under the most extreme outdoor conditions
- Fits neatly between wall studs for quick and simple installation
- Through-wall installation
- 55°F temperature differential
Manuals / Warranty Information
Approx. 1250 cu. ft. when cellar is fully insulated and sealed with a proper vapor barrier (each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements; heat load calculations should always be performed prior to selecting a cooling unit)
|BTU/h w/85°F air entering condenser coil||
28"L x 14.25"W x 15.75"H
115V (20-amp dedicated circuit required); 230V (subject to availability)
9 (running amps)
1/2” ID clear plastic tubing
Through the wall
Advanced digital controller, liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe (retractable cable)
Can maintain a 55°F cellar temperature with up to 110°F condenser air intake temperature
Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110°F; external grille is highly recommended
The Extreme Series are through-the-wall wine cellar cooling units designed for simple installation. The Extremes and the SC Series do not require an HVAC-R technician for installation.
Extreme ti: The difference in the Extreme ti and the Extreme tiR is the display controller (thermostat) is located on the front of the cooling unit.
The BTU/h value is an estimated number based on many variables. A heat load calculation is needed to estimate the BTU/h value for your wine cellar.
To calculate your BTU/h, you will need the wine cellar dimensions, building materials used, such as glass, concrete, etc., physical and geographical location of your wine cellar and insulation value of the wine cellar.
Contact Summit Wine Cellars to have a heat load calculation done for your wine cellar. 203.916.1664